Workshops and Conferences Archive
January 21, 2015
2015 New Grantee Orientation
President Abraham Lincoln Springfield DoubleTree Hotel, Springfield, IL
This workshop focused on helping recipients of new 21st CCLC grants understand grant requirements and lay the foundation for offering high-quality afterschool programming.
- To provide opportunities for grantees to develop strategies for implementing high-quality afterschool programs based on six interrelated tracks: management collecting and using data programming integrating K-12 and afterschool communication, and collaboration.
- To highlight expectations specified in the grantee’s proposal to the ISBE 21st CCLC RFP.
- To provide participants an opportunity to network and share information about afterschool resources.
- To provide participants, regardless of their level of experience and knowledge, a myriad of opportunities to address their specific concerns.
- Orientation Resources
- Grant Mining Booklet
- Cafe to Go
- Description of the Roles of Staff Positions for the Illinois 21st CCLC Program
- Afterschool Resources: Six Tracks to Sustainability
- Professional Development Implementation Worksheet
- Professional Development Implementation Worksheet (Blank)
- ISBE Questions & Answers