Workshops and Conferences Archive
January 10, 2017
January 2017 Project Directors' Workshop
President Abraham Lincoln DoubleTree Hotel, Springfield, IL
This annual workshop provided Illinois 21st CCLC leaders with best practice resources and strategies for use in working with their staff to implement and sustain quality afterschool programs.
- Discover the concept of mindset and its impact on afterschool programs
- Learn how Illinois Statewide Afterschool Quality Standards can be used to enhance program quality
- Explore professional development resources available from Illinois Foundational Services
- Receive information, guidance, and resources for grant management topics including evaluation, regulatory requirements, and programmatic updates necessary for implementing successful 21st Century Community Learning Centers in Illinois.
- Illinois Statewide Afterschool Quality Standards (Website)
- Afterschool Standards Self-Assessment
- ISBE Foundational Services (Website)