Workshops and Conferences Archive
January 22, 2015
2015 Project Directors' Workshop
President Abraham Lincoln Springfield DoubleTree Hotel, Springfield, IL
This workshop focused on increasing participants understanding of how to use evidence-based strategies for developing and achieving program goals and objectives, building staff capacity, gauging program effectiveness, and fostering effective communication.
- To help 21st CCLC grantees develop an understanding of effective family engagement and how it relates to afterschool.
- To provide grantees with an overview of the 21st CCLC evaluation process.
- To update grantees on ISBE requirements and procedures, including grant monitoring, federal reporting, budgets, and funding and disbursements.
- To introduce grantees to the Draft Quality Standards for Illinois Afterschool
- Illinois State Board of Education's Family Engagement Framework: A Guide for Illinois School Districts, Schools and Families (Draft)
- Family Engagement Framework Brief (ISBE)
- ISBE Consultant Assignments for Grantees
- Family Engagement Resources
- Illinois Afterschool Quality Standards (Draft)
- Electronic Grants Management Systems Dashboard - Quick Help
- Electronic Expenditures Reports - Quick Help
- FRIS Inquiry - Quick Help
- State and Federal Grant Administration Policy, Fiscal Requirements and Procedures Fact Sheet