Workshops and Conferences Archive
October 10, 2018
2018 Fall Workshop
President Abraham Lincoln DoubleTree Hotel, Springfield, IL
In the 2018 Fall Workshop, Illinois 21st CCLC grantees learned about available technical assistance, professional development and support provided by ISBE, EDC (the ISBE 21st CCLC Program evaluator), and AIR and how each organization can contribute to program success.
- Highlight Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) priorities for FY2019.
- Learn about resources and supports for managing a quality afterschool program.
- Explore strategies for connecting school day and afterschool learning.
- Evaluation of the Illinois State Board of Education 21st CCLC Program
- Six Tracks Toward Sustainability
- Community of Practice Flyer
- Fall Workshop Action Planning Tool
- ISBE Principal Consultant Assignments
- Illinois 21st CCLC Program Supports
- Program Titles and Roles
- Illinois Quality Afterschool Resources for Grantees
- Workshop Takeaways