Workshops and Conferences Archive
October 9, 2018
2018 New Grantee Orientation
President Abraham Lincoln Springfield DoubleTree Hotel, Springfield, IL
This workshop focused on helping recipients of new 21st CCLC grants understand grant requirements and lay the foundation for offering high-quality afterschool programming.
- To provide opportunities for grantees to develop strategies for implementing high-quality afterschool programs.
- To highlight expectations specified in the grantee’s proposal to the ISBE 21st CCLC RFP.
- To provide participants an opportunity to network and share information about afterschool resources.
- To provide participants, regardless of their level of experience and knowledge, a myriad of opportunities to address their specific concerns.
- 21st CCLC Orientation Resource
- 21st CCLC Program Purpose
- Requirements for Illinois 21st CCLC Programs
- Evaluation of the Illinois State Board of Education 21st CCLC Program
- Common Acronyms
- Grant-Mining Activity
- ISBE Principal Consultant Assignments
- Illinois 21st CCLC Program Supports
- Illinois Quality Afterschool Resources for Grantees
- Community of Practice Flyer
- Indicators of High-Quality Programs
- Six Tracks Toward Sustainability
- Program Titles and Roles
- SMART Goals
- New Grantee Action Planning Tool
- Workshop Takeaways