June 7, 2017
Telling Your Story: Sharing Program Impact for Sustainability
Communicating about your 21st CCLC’s impact is an important part of gaining stakeholder support and achieving sustainability. A solid sustainability plan will include finding ways to raise the visibility of your program and bring attention to your successes. But how does a busy afterschool leader add this to an already long list of things to do?
In this webinar Illinois 21st CCLC project directors share strategies for crafting success stories, hosting site visits, and using program evaluation results to show your program’s impact. Participants will hear from Linda Gibbens of Urbana School District 116 and Maggie Kempel of Rockford School District 205.
- Webinar Archive (Adobe Connect)
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Marketing Afterschool Resources (Afterschool Alliance website)
- Illinois Afterschool Facts (Afterschool Alliance website)
- ACT Now Illinois (website)
- Illinois 21st CCLC Statewide Evaluation (ISBE website)
- Illinois State Superintendent's Questions on the Impact of 21st CCLC Programs (PDF--see page 2)
- 21st CCLC Program Fast Facts Example
- Evaluation Results Summary
- Request for Stakeholder Feedback
- Sustainability Work Plan
- Illinois Quality Afterschool Sustainability Workshop Archive (includes templates for sustainability planning, network mapping, and marketing)