January 22 Webinar: Arts and Creative Learning in Afterschool and Summer Programs
Register for this engaging webinar to learn about the power of arts integration and how to integrate the arts into your afterschool activities.
- Explore ways to use the arts in afterschool and summer programs to reverse learning loss.
- Learn about benefits related to the arts in afterschool and how to make arts a priority in 21st CCLCs.
- Talk to leaders from Big Thought and Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education.
- Find ways to use the arts to engage your community and promote program sustainability.
- Discover resources for integrating the arts into afterschool programming.
- Ask questions, share ideas, and network with colleagues and experts.
Gigi Antoni is president and CEO of Big Thought and co-author of “Reversing Learning Loss Through the Arts in Afterschool and Summers.” This chapter on the arts appears in the compendium, Expanding Minds and Opportunities: Leveraging the Power of Afterschool and Summer Learning for Student Success. Big Thought was also one of the afterschool programs profiled in the chapter.
Scott Sikkema is education director at Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education (CAPE). CAPE was also featured in the compendium chapter on reversing learning loss, and CAPE’s executive director was a co-author of the chapter.
January 22, 10:00 a.m.
Register online: http://www.sedl.org/register/event202.html